Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
See Music Videos http://www.bvmtv.com/ that you CAN'T See on You Tube! even some X RATED music videos! +Live Chat and Embed video codes
"The Real Slim Shady" is a hip hop song written by Eminem for his second album The Marshall Mathers LP (2000). It was released as the lead single a week before the album's release. The song was later released in 2005 on Eminem's greatest hits album Curtain Call: The Hits.
"The Real Slim Shady" was Eminem's first song to reach number one on the UK Singles Chart and it also peaked at number four on the Billboard Hot 100, giving him his biggest hit up to that point. The song was the 11th best selling of 2000 in the UK. It won multiple awards, including MTV Video Music Awards for Best Video and Best Male Video, as well as a Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance.
The music video features Eminem performing the song in a psychiatric ward, a local Detroit neighborhood nearside a park, a fast-food joint, the Grammy Awards, and even in a factory where multiple clones of the rapper are produced. The video also features cameo appearances by Dr. Dre, D12, Kid Rock, Fred Durst, Carson Daly, Kathy Griffin, Pamela Anderson, Tommy Lee, and even a stuffed Bill the Cat doll can also be seen being held in possession by one of the mental patients in the hospital scenes.
Actress and comedian Kathy Griffin, who is also known for insulting celebrities in her act, appears in the video as an attending nurse in a psychiatric ward. Griffin said during a July 21, 2005, interview on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno that Eminem selected her for the video because fellow rapper Snoop Dogg told him she was "really funny."
The video also features Eminem dressed in a Robin-like superhero costume with a plastic derrière chasing a group of individuals and pushing one of the individuals on the ground and putting 'his bum on the man's lips.' The costume can be seen later in the "Without Me" music video following the release of The Eminem Show.
There are also more scenes showing one or more of the following (when the lyrics roll along with the video):
* Two children watching the Discovery Channel on television with two rhinoceroses mating, then looking at each other in awe.
* Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee chasing each other around a couch and Pamela screaming in front of the camera.
* An obese man in underwear being enslaved by a dominatrix with a paddle.
* A gay marriage is shown and Eminem breaks up the two men about to kiss each other (as a rejection to homosexuality) and showing disgust.
* Eminem performing in a private room with all his clones produced from the factory with their heads bobbing to the music.
* Eminem at the Grammy Awards dressing as Britney Spears, along with Fred Durst and Carson Daly pulling a replica of Christina Aguilera between their seats towards each other angrily until it flies out of the chair.
* A 1940s Looney Tunes-like cartoon of a frog tap-dancing on a turtle can be seen on a TV in the hospital and the viewer laughs at it.
* Eminem working in a fictional fast-food joint with an 'Ask Me' patch giving an obese woman her order and rejecting it because of the onion rings being forgotten, however he gets the onion rings and he spits in them, and gives the onion rings to the woman to complete her order and she eats the onion ring which Eminem spat on as she walks away. The same scene also shows Eminem driving recklessly around in circles in a parking lot in a blue car.
In the explicit version of the music video, the obese man in underwear wears a ball gag, but in the censored version, he doesn't, and the edited version also doesn't show Eminem putting his middle fingers up, instead pointing to the camera.
Add loop before the dot
Instant tools while watching Youtube clips:
- Loop any YouTube clip or part
- Get any song lyrics
- Translate lyrics to any language
- Get the chords of the song
- Get song MP3
- Download the song video
- Read unknown song facts
- Add lyrics for new songs
Most Recommended Songs on YouTubeLoop
This Week Top Youtube Music Channels
@ - Current loop part is from